The UAE, along with Saudi Arabia and Norway, will on Thursday (June 6th) present to the UN Security Council the findings of their probe of the May 12th attacks on oil tankers off the Emirati coast, AFP reported.
The US has accused Iran of being behind the attacks, which came at a time of escalating tensions between Tehran and Washington.
National Security Advisor John Bolton said Iranian mines were likely used in the "sabotage".
During an informal meeting at the UAE mission to the UN, Security Council ambassadors will be briefed on the evidence uncovered during the investigation, diplomats said.
Iran has flatly rejected accusations that it was behind the sabotage of the four tankers -- two Saudi-flagged, a Norwegian-flagged and an Emirati-flagged.
Saudi Arabia maintains that the attacks affect the safety of international navigation and the security of world oil supplies.
The attacks took place within UAE territorial waters, east of the port of Fujairah, an oil export terminal on the Sea of Oman.
"There is no doubt in anybody's mind in Washington who is responsible for this," Bolton said last week during a visit to Abu Dhabi.
The four tankers were attacked using "naval mines almost certainly from Iran", he told a press conference.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that Iran was trying to raise the price of oil as Washington works to end Iran's exports of crude.